11 April 2008

Apache Camel at ApacheCon EU



Today I spoke about Apache Camel at ApacheCon EU and my presentation named Taking Apache Camel For a Ride is now available. Based on feedback I heard, folks seemed to really enjoy it. I got some questions at the end of the session and even more after the fact just chatting with people.



It's the last day of ApacheCon EU 2008 here in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and it's been a good week. I enjoy coming to see friends who I only see once or twice a year and I love this area of Europe. Every time I come here I take home lots of tulips and calla lilies for the yard. It's rather late in the year to get bulbs here but I got lucky this time and found some at a flower market yesterday. Now I just need to make sure I an squeeze them into my suitcase. If so, maybe I'll try to get some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment