I know the job market is difficult now, but there are still some companies looking for folks in the IT area. Here's a position for those of you with enterprise messaging experience and especially using ActiveMQ:
A very dynamic and fast growing software-based services company in NYC serving the high volume trading sector of the financial marketplace is seeking someone for a full-time position who can own the messaging architecture and development of a product in a SOA environment.
Skills required include:
* Proven experience with and knowledge of enterprise messaging
* Experience with ActiveMQ, WebsphereMQ, SonicMQ, TIBCO, etc. a plus
* 7+ years of experience with Java/Java EE
* Experience with architecture, design, refactoring and testing
* Excellent leadership skills
* Ability to work with and oversee other developers
Do you have ActiveMQ experience? Does this position suit you? If so, please send me an email with a cover letter introducing yourself and your resume.