06 February 2008

In Dublin, Ireland This Week




My third trip to Dublin, Ireland in the last four months and even though I was determined to see some sights this time around, it's just not going to happen. I'm here delivering an internal training to a group of IONA folks this week. Insofar as the training is concerned, I believe things going fairly well. Unfortunately this is no small feat because I arrived on Monday and came down with something. I've had a fever since Monday afternoon and I've felt like death all this week. The upside is that I've only got two days left so hopefully I can plow ahead and complete the training. The downside is that I've got over 12 hours of air travel coming up on Saturday to get back home to Colorado in this condition. Crikey :-(.

No comments:

Post a Comment